Wednesday, June 16, 2010

S.E.V.E.N days away

Hello there everyone. I just thought I would take these few moments to brag about the fact that there is only seven days, well six now that the day is almost over, until Michael is done with school. It's scary because he doesn't have a job yet at the same time so exciting to start this new chapter in our lives. I have never not been a student before and the only time Michael has not been a student he was protected by a special bubble because he was on a mission. We now will have to start being grown ups by having REAL jobs, which I'm already working really hard for that, and we "get the opportunity" to start paying back student loans. I will have you know that you don't think about those loans while you are in school because you don't really realize that the end of school actually comes. But I'm not focusing on the bad, I'm focusing on the fact that we are ALMOST there. Everyone hold there breath because you probably will be able to make it until midnight next Wednesday. *do not actually hold your breath. You will die. Michael and Luanne will not be held responsible for any blue, purple, or red faces (including death).

1 comment:

Toni said...

Haha. I loved the disclaimer at the end. I'll make sure I keep breathing. : )