Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tag, you're it!!

I was tagged!! My sister is a daily blogger. I really love reading her blog and always make it a goal to read it every day. One of her most recent posts she posted this game of tag. The idea is this:

She answered 8 questions that another blogger wrote. She (my sister) then made 8 new questions and tagged 8 new people. It's like a chain. Fun, right?!?


1. What specific thing made you happy today? (I accidentally erased this question but it was something like that...):

I worked out this morning. I've been working out three days a week now for a month. I've also upped, that's a word right!?!, my fruit and water intake. I even lost a little weight. It's been nice to work towards something.

2. Are you a morning person or a night owl?

Can I be both? In reality I am.

3. If you had/have free time, what would you/do you spend that time doing?

Spending time with Michael; whatever that may mean. I have a friend who told me that, not in a bad way, I spend way too much time with Michael. She said that I need to spend more time with my friends and with myself. I just can't help it though. I love being married and I love who I'm married to so why wouldn't I want to spend time with him?

4. What is your favorite breakfast?

Eggs, sausage, fruit, and possibly a pancake or two.

5. You are alone in the house. No one is watching. You are listening to your favorite music. What kind of music is it? Are you singing along? Are you dancing? Remember, no one is watching. =)

Most likely I'm listening to Wicked or something really dancey. I can't help but sing along to anything I'm listening too and of course I'm dancing. Who do you think this is?

6. What have you never tried but really want to?

I have tried it but I really want to do it again; does that count? I want to be on a dance team again. I would love to be a professional dancer (not in a naughty way).

7. Do you have a favorite holiday? If so, what is it and why?

I'm constantly fighting this. I love Thanksgiving because of the food thing. I love to cook and eat. Oh I love to eat. At the same time, though, I love Christmas because who doesn't love Christmas?

8. What is the most recent thing that someone has done for you that made a difference in your day?

Just the other day I was feeling kind of down and my friend, Toni, wrote on my Facebook wall a little comment about how she was thinking of me or something. It really meant a lot to me.

Ok here are my questions and the people I'm tagging:

1. What is your favorite part about you?
2. If you could vacation any where, where would you go?
3. What does the best meal ever involve?
4. Name your favorite sweet.
5. Up to now what is your greatest accomplishment?
6. What would be your best day ever?
7. Favorite season and why?
8. What is the best book you've ever read?

1. Toni, because she always has such a funny blog.
2. Jenny, because I'm sure she could use some time to think about her. I have to explain to everyone that she is a mom, a wife to a student, pregnant, and just got called as the Relief Society President in her ward.
3. Janelle, because I love reading her blog.
4. Aynna, Best. cousin. ever. Ok, I have a lot of really great cousins but she is almost like a twin cousin.
5. Chelsey, because I love her and she needs a reason to blog.
6. Heather, because she hasn't blogged in a while and I love reading it.
7. Britta, she is a daily blogger anyways so I might as well get a little glory from it.
8. Amanda, because I haven't heard from her in a while.

By the way, I would have a link to each of these blogs but my computer is absolutely ridiculous and won't let me do anything like that and Michael has his computer with him.

Now go! I can't wait to read.

No comments: