Thursday, May 12, 2011

No one's asking me...

Have you ever been REALLY excited about something? So excited, in fact, that it's all you can think about? Here's what you do:

You wake up and think about it.
As you go about your day you slightly mention it to people in deep hopes that they will want to elaborate on the topic.
Then when they start talking about something else, because they so rudely did not pick up on your signal to elaborate, you pretend to listen to them but really in the back of your mind your thinking, "How can I make this about my super awesome thing?"
Finally, as you are laying down for bed in your head you smile because you think of how awesome life is because of this super cool thing.

Well, no one picked up on my hint! It's as easy as, "How is Insanity going Luanne?" Rude.

So, I'm taking life into my own hands and I'm telling you how awesome it's going. By then end of this you are going to feel so bad that you didn't ask because you will realize how awesome it is. So there.

Insanity is going great! If you have no idea what I'm talking about then scroll down 'til you hit the blog post about it. I'm on a time limit for writing this post and don't really want to create a link.

Despite what some people may think Michael and I are still waking up at 6:30AM to work out and eating 5 healthy meals a day. I did go sugarless for 3 weeks straight but broke it by eating a small sliver of carrot cake. But I'm still super healthy and feeling great.

Michael and I are almost half way through the program. It is absolutely the hardest workout I've ever done but I love it. I push myself harder than I ever have before and sweat more than any person should. I also really really want a giant cheeseburger with greasy fries. *Small break where I dream of eating these things.* We have had 1 1/2 cheat days and we are about ready to have another one this Saturday. (Michael is shooting a music video and....well...there's just a lot happening that day. Included in that day is a wedding I'm going to and dang it I'm going to eat a smallish piece of cake.) Pretty good right? 2 1/2 cheat days in 30 days of eating like a healthy machine. Keep in mind that I did have choir some of these days. At choir they bring freshly-made-that-morning doughnuts. I sat and stared at one for ten minutes before finally saying no. GO ME!

How are my results you don't ask like a rude bum? They are great! I have lost a pant size. My abs are starting to come in really nice. Also, not only am I actually able to do a real pushup but I can do several in a row and tie in floor sprints (running in the plank position) and other hard moves that I didn't know my body had the capability of doing.

Everything pulled together I would have to say that I feel awesome. I've never had this much energy and it's been a while since I've wanted to slap on a bikini and lay out on the beach. Too bad it's not warm enough yet. It's fun to be working towards something like this. It's fun that I'm doing it with Michael and Irene. There was one week that I really wanted to quit and they were there to help me snap the heck out of that. Also, with the food I'm eating I don't feel like rolling over and falling asleep after a meal. Instead the food energizes me and inspires to eat more meals like it.

So there you go. That is how awesome my life is. I hope you're sorry that you didn't ask me once a week for the last five weeks how my workout is going. Next month is going to be a harder month than this last one but I get to eat more calories. Also, I'm going on vacation at the end of this month and that is going to be a bit challenging. I can do it though because I am that awesome.

1 comment:

morgan and tina said...

I am jealous I didn't ask! My neighbor has it and I totally asked him to let me borrow it (he still hasn't) but I wanted to ask you but I wasn't sure if you were still doing it or not. I'm wanting to get a lot more energy and I'm hoping that will be a way to help. I am so glad you wrote about how much you love it!! What kind of foods are you eating?? Luanne...you're my inspiration! :]