Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Bring a smile to your face

Michael and I have been on the hunt for a dog. We thought we found one, he was so cute and so sweet, but unfortunately it just didn't work. That means that Michael spends probably about 50% of his day on craigslist looking for just the right puppy. Every once in a while I get the chance to look too. While scanning over all the ads and looking at all the cute puppies I tend to get distracted. You see, I love kittens. There are very few things in life that are cuter than kittens. Alright, let's put two and two together. I love kittens...I get distracted...Ok I tell you. I look at kitten ads. Every ad is pleasing; I've never been disappointed in the cuteness of them. I often look at them and pretend I'm playing with them or petting them or watching them sleep. Have I reached the point of craziness yet?

There is a point...

One day I saw an ad that said, "The fluffiest kitty I've ever seen." I opened the ad and found this...


I ran into this ad a while ago but still every time I see this picture I giggle. Seriously, how can you look at that kitty and not smile? It's impossible.

Now, if I'm having a rough day or I'm feeling a little down I just look at this picture to help me smile. I hope it can do the same to you.

3 comments:

Jeigh said...

Awwwwwwww! That kitty is sooo cute! I unlike most Hardys, like cats. I'm sad I can't have one. I'm looking at this picture whenever I have a bad day.

Sarahie said...

It's so fluffy I could die!!!!!

heehee. That's what I thought of. And, by the way, I don't not like all cats. Most of the cats I have met are friendly enough and cute and lots of fun to tease. I'm just horribly allergic to them. But this is a cute picture.

Shao's blog said...

super cute!!!