Friday, October 7, 2011

What have you been up to LuLu?

I have been so busy lately I barely have time to do anything. So what have I been up to?

As I mentioned a couple of blog posts ago, I changed jobs.


I've been working as an assistant manager and loving it. I work between 45 and 50 hours a week. It gets pretty crazy at times and I'm not quite sure how to get some time to myself but what can you do?

In my few minutes of spare time I've been reading The Hunger Games. I just finished it last night, in fact. SO GOOD. I also read the Chaos Walking series and it too was awesome! I'm now waiting for my 3rd book of the Maze Runner series. I wish it was October 13th. All I can do is wait.

Then with my spare minutes of watching the Arrested Development series, the new season of Survivor, and the new season of Project Runway I've managed to finish my niece's quilt! She is getting baptized next month so I finished it just in time. I'm so proud of it...here it is.


I'm so proud of it! My quilts just keep getting better and better. By the time the youngest child in my family gets baptized I will be a pro.

Now that that's done I have to get started on my next project. I have to make these pieces of fabric...Into a Princess Jasmine costume for yours truly, an Evel Knievel costume for the hottie I'm married to, and a bag to hold Temple ceremonial clothes for my mom.(Don't tell her)

Well I better go now. I have to get started on those costumes. See you soon bloggers!

Oh...also..go to my sister's blog, Creating Sarah, and check out the contest she's in to get some great ideas on Halloween decor. Make sure to vote for her! Also, check out her header, Michael made it. He did such a great job.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your quilts looks awesome! Can Daphne be an adopted niece and get a quilt when she's baptized?!?!?

Jeigh said...

Oh, she's going to love it! Yay for Luanne! You're so awesome!!

Heather I. said...

Man, you are always one busy and creative lady! Can't wait to see your costumes, too :)