Monday, September 28, 2009

Dinner for Two

Hello faithful followers. I hope everyone is enjoying their Monday as much as I have. I love Mondays; I get the day off to do whatever I want and I love that.
For those who don't know, I own my own little business called Dinner for Two. I teach people how to cook an easy three course meal (for two) and how to expound on the recipes that I give to them. I'm planning a "session" on the second Friday of October. If you live close to me and would be interested let me know so that I can send you an evite with more information.

3 comments:

Suzi Hardy said...

I want to come!!!! Wish I lived closer so I could. You will have to let us know how it turns out. I am excited for you...what a fun idea.
love ya

Janelle said...

Let me know more details. I'd be interested. Thanks! You are so talented and the rolls look scrumptious!

Erin said...

I want to come, too! In the cosmic scheme of things, I live right next door to you! I wish I could travel in the cosmic scheme of things way.
Hope it goes well. Love you! Miss you!