Sunday, September 6, 2009

I was hot...OK


So for the past month I've been in great debate about my hair for a couple of reasons.
Reason 1: My hair has been long for a while now and I'm ready for a change.
Reason 2: When I had diabetes and didn't know it I lost half of the hair on my head. Now that I'm healthy my hair started growing back....starting about December. Well all of those hairs were not as long as the rest of my hair and this created several problems.
Reason 3: I'm ready for it to be short but Michael likes it long.

Well after great debate and one hot day...

This was my hair before.




This is how much I cut off.




And...








This...








Is...








It...








NOW!!!




Tell me what you think.

8 comments:

Jeigh said...

CUTE!!!! You did that by yourself? I'm impressed.

Anne said...

I would have to say you just need to change your blog post title to the present tense... you ARE hot! I think the new haircut is very cute! :)

Mike & Marla said...

Luanne-Love your hair, your blog and love you! Marla Biddulph

Jamie said...

Yippee! you did it. I love it, of course I do. It will be so much healthier.

Team Jogan said...

cute!! i would never be brave enough to cut my own hair, but it looks great!

Erin said...

you did that yourself??!! Amazing! and super cute, too!

Janelle said...

Super cute! And great job if you cut it yourself....you've got talent!

Suzi Hardy said...

I can't believe that you cut your hair yourself. This is unfair, you cut your hair and it looks bombshell good, I cut my hair and kids run screaming out of the room. I need you to teach me how. I love it. It is so good to have a change once in awhile.