I'm on craigslist looking for a new job. I just leave the page open all day and refresh periodically so that I can see the newest job posting. I opened up one today for an Office Manager. Here are the job requirements:
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Manage the Receptionist area -- greet visitors, provide accurate information and instructions to clients in person and over the phone
• Distribute mail and serve as FedEx, UPS and USPS receiver
• Provide support for all incoming calls and walk-ins
• Management of all inventory items
• Provides administrative support to other team members
• Assist with sales and marketing activities
• Training on Photoshop
• Maintain vendor relationships
• Run errands
• Serve Coffee, Tea and Refreshments to clients
• Model professional behavior
I could do that! I'm not really that trained in Photoshop but I have a hubby who could teach me and that's besides the point.
Before I actually apply I look for the qualifications. For this one...you need a Bachelor's degree. You're kidding me, right? I don't have one but yet I can do all of these skills.
I'll keep searching.