Friday, January 6, 2012

I want to ride my bicycle; I want to ride my bike.

Things are still going well here in San Diego. I really messed up with the no picture thing last night. My dad lives really close (about 30 minutes) and I had a BBQ with him last night. You may think, "Well if he only lives 30 minutes away then just get a picture later." It's not that easy, though. You see my dad works in Afghanistan at the moment and left this morning to go pack to work until April.

So, good job, Luanne, way to get those pictures.

We did have a really good time and I'm glad I got to see him.

Moving on...

I told you last time that I live really close to work. Really close. So, today Michael and I went to Wal-Mart and got me a bike! I will now be biking to work. I did a trial run today and it only took about 10 minutes to get there. I'm really excited to get my exercise by going to work everyday. Here is how it looks...



Stop looking at my cute kitchen. You will see those pictures when my house is fully unpacked.

2 comments:

Erin said...

ha ha! your caption on the last pic cracks me up, because when I scrolled down, my first thought was "oh, what a cute kitchen she has!" then I read your caption and it was like you were standing there talking to me! I wish I could come stare at your cute kitchen in person! Love you!

Sarahie said...

haha! I did the same thing Erin did.

Awesome for riding a bike to work. I miss riding my bike. Have fun, you hottie!