Saturday, April 3, 2010

Memories

Today I was driving home from work when I started to think about my dad. I've been thinking about him a lot lately; I really miss him. I was remembering when he used to take me out on daddy/daughter dates. He also used to take me hiking, fishing, and camping. He always tried so hard to let me know that he loved me.

It's cool that when I think about my dad those are the memories that come to mind. I don't think about the times I was in trouble. I don't remember all the fights we got in or any time he embarrassed me. I just remember him loving me and teaching me. Even when he didn't realize he was teaching me he was. I want him to know that.

*For those that aren't sure, my dad is not dead or anything. We just don't see much of each other anymore.

No comments: