Monday, May 3, 2010

People keep asking...

..."So how's the new job."

Things are going well. It's nothing too exciting, yet. The first two days I had to help him finish this huge filing project he was doing. It was nice because we got a chance to sit and talk and get to know each other better. On Friday I was able to do menu planning for this coming week and grocery shopping for the weekend. I'm at that point when you start a new job and you think, "I will never be able to get all this." So I have to remind myself that I will be able to get it all and it will be fine.

Tonight I cook my actual first meal. I'm making quinoa with a roasted red pepper sauce and salmon. I haven't cooked salmon in a long time so I'm a little nervous about that but I know it will all come back to me.

Talk to you again soon bloggers.

1 comment:

Team Jogan said...

Good luck! I hope the meal went well!!