Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Read this to be entertained

Hello people who can't get enough of me.

Remember when you read my post about how I really went to WV and I really do have family that loves me out there? If not, go there now...I'll wait.

*Singing a song is fun to do. Fun to do, to do ,to do.

Are you back?

Well, welcome back.

In that post I talked about my sister, Jeigh, and how she is writing a novel. She is an awesome writer and I'm always entertained by what she writes. The only thing I hate about her writing is that I'm not very good at explaining things so I could never explain to you why its awesome and there is really no way to describe her writing. You just have to read it for yourself. Today just became my lucky day. Coincidentally, it is now yours too. She started a writing blog. I encourage all of you to go read it and send it to other friends to read it. Yes, yes, yes, this does benefit her so that she gets a following and when her first book is published you will all want to read it. The real thing, though, is that you will be filled with Jeigh's awesomeness on a regular basis and that is a real treat.

SO GO!!

I hope you enjoy as much as I know I will.

1 comment:

Jeigh said...

*GASP* I am so flattered!! I came over to be entertained by you! And instead you are just pumping my ego! (Although I did like your little song at the beginning.) Anyway, thank you, thank you, thank you. I am so lucky to have an awesome sister twin like you. I love you!