Tuesday, March 2, 2010

#2:Learning Curve

I did a lot of thinking while my tummy was grumbling and I was falling asleep. I want to explain some. The reason I ate so low amount of calories is because someone, who is credible, told me that if I want to loose wait I needed to eat 1,000 calories a day. I figured that eating a little less than that couldn't be that bad. I then realized that if I weighed even 6 lbs less than I do now I would only weigh 112 lbs. This is not a healthy weight for someone my height.
The reason I really want to take control of my weight is because I seem to of lost control of other things around me and I need some control in order remain sane. In high school I did this same thing but I was a little too exaggerated about it and went a little anorexic. I'm not telling you this for sympathy or for deep confession but just so that you could gain a better understanding. I have to be really careful because I really could be one of those girls who would only be happy when they hit 0 lbs. I know this sounds crazy but it's because of my dad. Another sob story that I don't want nor do I expect any sympathy for. But no need to worry...
In bed I realized that I am at a really healthy weight. I look good and I feel good. I just need to eat healthier and work out so that I can have some nice abs. This is when I hit a gray area. How do I control with out going overboard? I know it seems nice and obvious to you but I only know the two extremes.
That being said this is what I ate today/what I am eating for dinner:
Breakfast: Honey Nut Cherrios, Toast, & Fruit Cup 250 Cal
Lunch: Sierra Turkey from Panera Bread 970 Cal - NOT HEALTHY!!!
Asiago Foccacia Bread, Turkey, Chipotle Mayo, Field Greens, Red Onion, and Tomatoes
Snack: Granola Bar 88 Cal
Dinner: Another bowl of Honey Nut Cherrios and fruit (Michael is gone tonight). 200 Cal
Grand Total: 1508 Calories Daily goal: 1100-1500
I will be doing 1 hr abs later. :) Feel the burn.

1 comment:

Aynna banahna said...

It made me sad when you said it had to do with your dad. I'm sorry. I know about your dad. My dad is the same way a little bit. Maybe they learned it from Grandma and Grandpa. Probably